Games-Db's Message Board > Traditional >
Help to identify this game?
(All 2 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 Sunday 10/30/05

Hi guys,

I've been racking my brain for weeks now to remember a game I used to play in the 70's. I can remember it quite vividly but yet none of my family seems to remember it.

It was a fairly simple board game, the aim of which was to get from one side to the other. The characters involved were a family called "The Crumbles" and you could play Mum, Dad, Boy, Girl, Granny or the Dog who I think was called Fido. Movement was by dice but there were these multicoloured crossroad squares where you had to pick a card which would tell you which arrow to follow. There was also a train track in one are of the board.

Any that's all I can recall. I don't know if this game only appeared in the UK or not.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Rich
# 2 Friday 11/04/05

Re: Help to identify this game?
Mmh... I'm sure it's wrong - but - was the game called 'House of Hugs'?

> Hi guys,
>
> I've been racking my brain for weeks now to remember a game I used to play in the 70's. I can remember it quite vividly but yet none of my family seems to remember it.
>
> It was a fairly simple board game, the aim of which was to get from one side to the other. The characters involved were a family called "The Crumbles" and you could play Mum, Dad, Boy, Girl, Granny or the Dog who I think was called Fido. Movement was by dice but there were these multicoloured crossroad squares where you had to pick a card which would tell you which arrow to follow. There was also a train track in one are of the board.
>
> Any that's all I can recall. I don't know if this game only appeared in the UK or not.
>
> Any help greatly appreciated.
>
> Cheers
> Rich
(All 2 messages ) Post Reply
This Thread