• Computer & PC Games
• Console Games
• Arcade Games
• Pinball Machines
• Handheld Games
• Traditional Games
• PlayStation 2
• Game Boy Advance
• Nintendo 64
and more platforms...
You are a game expert?
You are interested in
sharing your knowledge?
Submit your data here:
• Top contributors
Units produced: Nichibutsu
Controls/Input Device: Control(joy8way), Buttons(1)
Number of Players: 2
Acting Talent involved:
More Machine Details:
More System Details:
Game Awards Nominations:
Game Awards Won:
Rolling Crash / Moon Base VGMuseum Game Endings
Rolling Crash / Moon Base on CAESAR
Rolling Crash / Moon Base high score and replay at MARP
Rolling Crash / Moon Base on datObase
MAME folder name: rollingc
Display: raster 260x224 @ 59.54Hz (59.54 pixclock)
Sound: 1 channels
Emulated in MAME via driver 8080bw.c:
Status: good; Emulation: good
Graphic: good; Sound: good; Color: good
Palette size: 0; Savestate: unsupported
rc01.bin with 1024kb
rc02.bin with 1024kb
rc03.bin with 1024kb
rc04.bin with 1024kb
rc05.bin with 1024kb
rc06.bin with 1024kb
rc07.bin with 1024kb
rc08.bin with 1024kb
rc09.bin with 2048kb
rc10.bin with 2048kb
rc11.bin with 2048kb
rc12.bin with 2048kb
- 0.147u2: hap fixed clone Omega Fighter Special. The game fails to boot or finish post. After showing bad rom errors, the game resets.
- 0.147u1: Fixed maincpu rom loading.
- 0.122u7: Fixed gfx1/2/3/4/5 rom loading.
- 0.89u3: Changed Z80 CPU2 clock speed to 5MHz.
- 0.37b10: Yochizo added 'Omega Fighter' (UPL 1989) and clone Omega Fighter Special.
- 21st November 2000: Yochizo fixed some graphics bugs in the Omega Fighter / Atomic Robo-kid driver.
- 8th November 2000: Yochizo sent in a driver for Omega Fighter and Atomic Robo-kid.
- 25th April 1999: Dumped Omega Fighter Special.
LEVELS: 8 (restarts once)
* FB Alpha
Recommended Games (Star Force):
Night Star (DECO Cassette)
Alpha Mission / ASO
Alpha Mission II / ASO II
Astro Warrior (Mega-Tech)
Truxton / Tatsujin
Tatsujin (Tourvision PCE bootleg)
Truxton II / Tatsujin Oh
GunHed (Tourvision PCE bootleg)
The Next Space
Super Star Soldier (Tourvision PCE bootleg)
Strike Gunner S.T.G
Final Star Force
Viper Phase 1
Mars Matrix: Hyper Solid Shooting
Romset: 2016 kb / 8 files / 457.8 zip
Credits Mameinfo and Mametesters Project Robert J. Rabgno et al.
2in1: Rolling Crash + Moon Base (c) 1979 Nichibutsu.
Rolling Crash is a 2-D maze racing game with changes to add to the variety of play. You control your car through the maze to pick up the dots while at the same time avoiding the car, or cars, that are constantly trying to ram you. Successfully get through one maze and many more await you. This is good practice for freeway driving in the big city.
- TECHNICAL -
Game ID: RCA-1001
Height: 1750 mm.
Width: 700 mm.
Depth: 850 mm.
CRT: 20 inches.
Main CPU : Intel 8080 (@ 2 Mhz)
Screen orientation: Vertical
Video resolution: 224 x 256 pixels
Screen refresh: 60.00 Hz
Palette colors: 8
Control: 2-way joystick
- TRIVIA -
2in1 was released in October 1979 in Japan for 740,000 Yen.
"2in1: Rolling Crash + Moon base [Model RC-10001]".
Rolling Crash varies from the "Head-On" games in three ways :
1) The game wraps around in a figure eight, making game play different in each part
2) If you run into the enemy car where you can change lanes, your car doesn't die but instead gets pushed over to another lane.
3) The dots actively slow down your car. This you can see as explosions.
- SCORING -
Dots : 3 pts X number of cars on field.
Highlighted areas : 200 pts X number of cars on field.
- TIPS AND TRICKS -
* Always be aware of where the Jam Car(s) is/are located. They can only make one lane change at a time but that lane change may be into your lane.
* The faster you go, the fewer lanes you can cross. At full acceleration, you will only be able to change one lane at a time. In the earlier levels, this will be fine since you will only be dealing with one car. In the multiple Jam Car levels, this can be a very bad thing. Decelerate (take your finger off the accelerate button) to go across multiple lanes.
* The Jam Car(s) always travel in a clockwise motion while you travel in a counterclockwise motion. Remember that so that you don't get confused when there are multiple cars in the maze. Also, the color of the Jam Car is red while yours is white.
* Don't try to get all the dots on one of the lanes. You need to anticipate where your next move is well before you enter the lane change area since you cannot change lanes at any other time. Sometimes, on the earlier levels, it is best to do a staggered type dot pickup where you do lane one, change to lane two, to lane three, lane four, lane five, then back to lane one. If you time it right, the Jam Car or Cars will still be in the maze.
* Don't let the speed of the Jam Car(s) throw you. Just plan to be out of your lane before they enter into your lane. If they make it into your lane before you get to the lane change area, you will crash.
- CONTRIBUTE -
Edit this entry: http://www.arcade-history.com/?&page=detail&id=2259&o=2
Licensed from Alexis Bousiges under a CC Attribution 3.0 License
00000000 2010 00000004 FFFFFFFF Infinite Lives
Credit Pugsy's MAME Cheat file