• Computer & PC Games
• Console Games
• Arcade Games
• Pinball Machines
• Handheld Games
• Traditional Games
• PlayStation 2
• Game Boy Advance
• Nintendo 64
and more platforms...
You are a game expert?
You are interested in
sharing your knowledge?
Submit your data here:
• Top contributors
Platform: Konami GX
Units produced: Konami
Controls/Input Device: Control(lightgun), Buttons(3)
Number of Players: 4
Acting Talent involved:
More Machine Details:
More System Details:
Game Awards Nominations:
Game Awards Won:
Lethal Enforcers II: Gun Fighters (ver EAA) VGMuseum Game Endings
Lethal Enforcers II: Gun Fighters (ver EAA) on CAESAR
Lethal Enforcers II: Gun Fighters (ver EAA) high score and replay at MARP
Lethal Enforcers II: Gun Fighters (ver EAA) on datObase
MAME folder name: le2
Display: raster 288x224 @ 59.19Hz (59.19 pixclock)
Sound: 2 channels
Emulated in MAME via driver konamigx.c:
Status: imperfect; Emulation: good
Graphic: imperfect; Sound: good; Color: good
Palette size: 8192; Savestate: unsupported
300a01.34k with 131072kb
312a08.33g with 2097152kb
312a09.30g with 2097152kb
312a10.28g with 2097152kb
312a11.25g with 2097152kb
312a12.22h with 2097152kb
312a13.20h with 2097152kb
312a14.17h with 2097152kb
312a15.15h with 2097152kb
312a17.9g with 2097152kb
312a18.7g with 1048576kb
312b06.9c with 131072kb
312b07.7c with 131072kb
312eaa02.33b with 131072kb
312eaa03.30b with 131072kb
312eaa04.28b with 131072kb
312eaa05.26b with 131072kb
- 0.147u2: hap fixed clone Omega Fighter Special. The game fails to boot or finish post. After showing bad rom errors, the game resets.
- 0.147u1: Fixed maincpu rom loading.
- 0.122u7: Fixed gfx1/2/3/4/5 rom loading.
- 0.89u3: Changed Z80 CPU2 clock speed to 5MHz.
- 0.37b10: Yochizo added 'Omega Fighter' (UPL 1989) and clone Omega Fighter Special.
- 21st November 2000: Yochizo fixed some graphics bugs in the Omega Fighter / Atomic Robo-kid driver.
- 8th November 2000: Yochizo sent in a driver for Omega Fighter and Atomic Robo-kid.
- 25th April 1999: Dumped Omega Fighter Special.
LEVELS: 8 (restarts once)
* FB Alpha
Recommended Games (Star Force):
Night Star (DECO Cassette)
Alpha Mission / ASO
Alpha Mission II / ASO II
Astro Warrior (Mega-Tech)
Truxton / Tatsujin
Tatsujin (Tourvision PCE bootleg)
Truxton II / Tatsujin Oh
GunHed (Tourvision PCE bootleg)
The Next Space
Super Star Soldier (Tourvision PCE bootleg)
Strike Gunner S.T.G
Final Star Force
Viper Phase 1
Mars Matrix: Hyper Solid Shooting
Romset: 2016 kb / 8 files / 457.8 zip
Credits Mameinfo and Mametesters Project Robert J. Rabgno et al.
Lethal Enforcers II - Gun Fighters (c) 1994 Konami.
Western style shooting game featuring digitized characters. The game consists of 5 stages : Bank Robbery, Stage Hold-Up, Saloon Showdown, Train Robbery, and Hide-Out.
The player begins the game holding the rank of Sheriff, but if too many innocents or fellow lawmen are killed, the player can be demoted to Deputy or even Posse member. Complete a stage without killing any innocents, and the player is promoted to Deputy Marshal, further success can eventually lead to the player being promoted to the level of U.S. Marshal.
The player's gun can hold up to 6 bullets at a time. On each stage, there are special items that can be shot to reveal better weaponry, such as double rigs, rifles, 50 caliber sharps, shotguns, gatling guns and cannon. The gatling guns and cannon can only be used once but the double rigs, rifles, 50 caliber sharps and shotguns can be reloaded the same way as your regular 6-gun. Once a life is lost, any additional weapons are lost and the player is once again armed with only a 6-gun.
- TECHNICAL -
Konami GX hardware
Game ID : GX312
Main CPU : Motorola 68EC020 (@ 24 Mhz)
Sound CPU : Motorola 68000 (@ 9.2 Mhz)
Sound Chips : (2x) K054539 (@ 48 Khz)
Players : 2
Control : lightgun
Buttons : 1
- TRIVIA -
Lethal Enforcers II was released in March 1994.
This game is known as "Lethal Enforcers II - The Western" in Japan.
- UPDATES -
The US version has the "Recycle It, Don't Trash It!" screen.
- TIPS AND TRICKS -
Unlike the first game, some enemies here can take two shots to kill, depending on how you hit them.
The bosses on Stage 3 (the saloon showdown) are three gunslingers who need to be shot in the order that they try to draw their guns one after another, and if you fail to take them down properly, you'll have to try again. This can be very difficult to clear when two people are playing, since six gunslingers will appear, three for each player, and if one player fails, both players will have to face the gunslingers on their side again!
On the third area of Stage 5 (the hideout in the mining compound), you can shoot and break the cable for the mine elevator to reduce the number of enemies who appear in it.
- SERIES -
1. Lethal Enforcers (1992)
2. Lethal Enforcers II - Gun Fighters (1994)
3. Lethal Enforcers 3 (2005)
- STAFF -
* Staff : Yoshiaki Hatano, Jun Narita, Steve Johnson, Tetsuya Wada, T. Sekito, Yuichi Sakakura, Masahiro Ueno, Norio Takemoto, A. Nonami, H. Matsuura, T. Murayama, T. Maki, Toshiyuki Kakuta
* Cast : Angela Wolf, Bill Lenkowski, Bonnie Geils, Dan Monaghan, Debbie Puglia, George Limonez, Jennifer Lenarz, John Malek, Josie Nawrot, Juan Venecia, Jun Narita, Kathie McCarthy, Kay Wolf Jones, Kevin O'Donohue, Laura Fanella, Linda Nelson, Mark Porwit, Marlyse Cohen, Masahiro Ueno, Matt Chang, Meg Benes, Michael Blaustein, Michael Koziol, Michael Rudowicz, Michael Smith, Mike Gallo, Mike Rubin, Morlot Williams, Norio Takemoto, Patrick Kamka, Randy Severin, Renee Henry, Rich Wisniewski, Richard Rush, Rudy Rivera, Steve Bolf, Steve Jackson, Steve Johnson, Tetsuya Wada, Tina Ferguson, Xyla Gatilao, Yoshiaki Hatano
- PORTS -
* Consoles :
Sega Genesis/Mega Drive [US] [EU] [AU] (1994)
Sega Mega-CD [EU] (1994)
Sega CD [US] (November 24, 1994) [Model T-95025]
Sega Mega-CD [JP] (November 25, 1994; "Lethal Enforcers II: The Western [Model T-95034]")
Sony PlayStation [US] (1997, "Lethal Enforcers I & II [Model SLUS-00293]")
Sony PlayStation [EU] (November 1997, "Lethal Enforcers I & II [Model SLES-00542]")
Sony PlayStation [JP] (November 20, 1997; "Lethal Enforcers Deluxe Pack [Model SLPM-86025]")
- CONTRIBUTE -
Edit this entry: http://www.arcade-history.com/?&page=detail&id=1380&o=2
Licensed from Alexis Bousiges under a CC Attribution 3.0 License
00000000 C012AD 00000009 FFFFFFFF Infinite Credits
60000000 000000 00000000 00000000
00000000 C012F4 00000005 FFFFFFFF Infinite Lives PL1
00000000 C01316 00000006 FFFFFFFF Infinite Ammo PL1
00000000 C012F7 00000002 FFFFFFFF Invincibility PL1
00000000 C012DE 00000000 00000050 Rapid Fire PL1
60000000 000000 00000000 00000000
00000000 C01334 00000005 FFFFFFFF Infinite Lives PL2
00000000 C01356 00000006 FFFFFFFF Infinite Ammo PL2
00000000 C01337 00000002 FFFFFFFF Invincibility PL2
00000000 C0131E 00000000 00000050 Rapid Fire PL2
60000000 000000 00000000 00000000
20800000 200CC8 00000060 FFFFFFFF Skip RAM/ROM Check Error It's better to use together with Pre-Enable
20810000 201020 00000060 FFFFFFFF Skip RAM/ROM Check Error (2/2) 1st = RAM, 2nd = ROM
Credit Pugsy's MAME Cheat file