• Computer & PC Games
• Console Games
• Arcade Games
• Pinball Machines
• Handheld Games
• Traditional Games
• PlayStation 2
• Game Boy Advance
• Nintendo 64
and more platforms...
You are a game expert?
You are interested in
sharing your knowledge?
Submit your data here:
• Top contributors
Units produced: Konami (Centuri license)
Controls/Input Device: Control(joy4way), Buttons(1)
Number of Players: 2
Acting Talent involved:
More Machine Details:
More System Details:
Game Awards Nominations:
Game Awards Won:
Loco-Motion VGMuseum Game Endings
Loco-Motion on CAESAR
Loco-Motion high score and replay at MARP
Loco-Motion on datObase
MAME folder name: locomotn
Display: raster 256x224 @ 60.00Hz (60.00 pixclock)
Sound: 1 channels
Emulated in MAME via driver rallyx.c:
Status: good; Emulation: good
Graphic: good; Sound: good; Color: good
Palette size: 324; Savestate: unsupported
10a.bpr with 32kb
10g.bpr with 256kb
1a.cpu with 4096kb
1b_s1.bin with 4096kb
2a.cpu with 4096kb
3.cpu with 4096kb
4.cpu with 4096kb
5.cpu with 4096kb
5l_c1.bin with 4096kb
7a.bpr with 32kb
8b.bpr with 32kb
9d.bpr with 256kb
c2.cpu with 4096kb
- 0.147u2: hap fixed clone Omega Fighter Special. The game fails to boot or finish post. After showing bad rom errors, the game resets.
- 0.147u1: Fixed maincpu rom loading.
- 0.122u7: Fixed gfx1/2/3/4/5 rom loading.
- 0.89u3: Changed Z80 CPU2 clock speed to 5MHz.
- 0.37b10: Yochizo added 'Omega Fighter' (UPL 1989) and clone Omega Fighter Special.
- 21st November 2000: Yochizo fixed some graphics bugs in the Omega Fighter / Atomic Robo-kid driver.
- 8th November 2000: Yochizo sent in a driver for Omega Fighter and Atomic Robo-kid.
- 25th April 1999: Dumped Omega Fighter Special.
LEVELS: 8 (restarts once)
* FB Alpha
Recommended Games (Star Force):
Night Star (DECO Cassette)
Alpha Mission / ASO
Alpha Mission II / ASO II
Astro Warrior (Mega-Tech)
Truxton / Tatsujin
Tatsujin (Tourvision PCE bootleg)
Truxton II / Tatsujin Oh
GunHed (Tourvision PCE bootleg)
The Next Space
Super Star Soldier (Tourvision PCE bootleg)
Strike Gunner S.T.G
Final Star Force
Viper Phase 1
Mars Matrix: Hyper Solid Shooting
Romset: 2016 kb / 8 files / 457.8 zip
Credits Mameinfo and Mametesters Project Robert J. Rabgno et al.
Loco-Motion (c) 1982 Centuri
A puzzle game where players control a train on railroad tracks.
- TECHNICAL -
Game ID : GX359
Main CPU : Zilog Z80 (@ 3.072 Mhz)
Sound CPU : Zilog Z80 (@ 1.789772 Mhz)
Sound Chips : (2x) General Instrument AY8910 (@ 1.789772 Mhz), (6x) RC (@ 1.789772 Mhz)
Players : 2
Control : 4-way joystick
Buttons : 1
- TRIVIA -
Released in April 1982 by Centuri, under license from Konami.
This game is also known as "Guttang Gottong".
Bud Wellington holds the official record for this game with 134,880 points.
- SCORING -
Countdown bonus : time remaining on counter.
Clearing a station : 100 points.
Random Exit Track : 150 points per crossing.
Clearing a level : 1,000 points.
Clearing a level by getting all passengers : 5,000 points.
- TIPS AND TRICKS -
* On early stages always go for the bonus stations, as they yield the biggest points score during normal gameplay.
* If a bonus station timer is getting low, don't go for it unless you are 100% sure you will make it. It's not worth risking a life for a 20 point bonus!
* Learn to move the track quickly, as this is the key to getting your train to its desired target. You should be able to move a piece of track 3 or 4 times while your train is still on it, moving at normal speed.
* If you have a long route opened up in front of you, run it at full speed, but remember it takes a couple of seconds at the end for your train to slow to its normal speed.
* When your train is moving along a long route try to plan where it will go next by moving pieces your train has already passed over and maybe even swapping some of those around ahead of you to change your route.
- PORTS -
* Consoles :
Mattel Intellivision (1982)
Atari 2600 (1983)
* Computers :
Commodore C64 (1992)
- CONTRIBUTE -
Edit this entry: http://www.arcade-history.com/?&page=detail&id=1397&o=2
Licensed from Alexis Bousiges under a CC Attribution 3.0 License
00000000 9900 00000006 FFFFFFFF Infinite Lives
20800000 3605 00000018 FFFFFFFF Invincibility
20810000 36A5 000000C9 FFFFFFFF Invincibility (2/3)
20810000 3BE3 00000000 FFFFFFFF Invincibility (3/3)
Credit Pugsy's MAME Cheat file