• Computer & PC Games
• Console Games
• Arcade Games
• Pinball Machines
• Handheld Games
• Traditional Games
• PlayStation 2
• Game Boy Advance
• Nintendo 64
and more platforms...
You are a game expert?
You are interested in
sharing your knowledge?
Submit your data here:
• Top contributors
Units produced: Subelectro
Controls/Input Device: Control(joy8way), Buttons(1)
Number of Players: 2
Acting Talent involved:
More Machine Details:
More System Details:
Game Awards Nominations:
Game Awards Won:
Pisces VGMuseum Game Endings
Pisces on CAESAR
Pisces high score and replay at MARP
Pisces on datObase
MAME folder name: pisces
Display: raster 768x224 @ 60.61Hz (60.61 pixclock)
Sound: 1 channels
Emulated in MAME via driver galdrvr.c:
Status: good; Emulation: good
Graphic: good; Sound: good; Color: good
Palette size: 32; Savestate: supported
colour.bin with 32kb
g09.bin with 2048kb
g10.bin with 2048kb
g11.bin with 2048kb
g12.bin with 2048kb
p1.bin with 2048kb
p2.bin with 2048kb
p3.bin with 2048kb
p4.bin with 2048kb
p5.bin with 2048kb
p6.bin with 2048kb
- 0.147u2: hap fixed clone Omega Fighter Special. The game fails to boot or finish post. After showing bad rom errors, the game resets.
- 0.147u1: Fixed maincpu rom loading.
- 0.122u7: Fixed gfx1/2/3/4/5 rom loading.
- 0.89u3: Changed Z80 CPU2 clock speed to 5MHz.
- 0.37b10: Yochizo added 'Omega Fighter' (UPL 1989) and clone Omega Fighter Special.
- 21st November 2000: Yochizo fixed some graphics bugs in the Omega Fighter / Atomic Robo-kid driver.
- 8th November 2000: Yochizo sent in a driver for Omega Fighter and Atomic Robo-kid.
- 25th April 1999: Dumped Omega Fighter Special.
LEVELS: 8 (restarts once)
* FB Alpha
Recommended Games (Star Force):
Night Star (DECO Cassette)
Alpha Mission / ASO
Alpha Mission II / ASO II
Astro Warrior (Mega-Tech)
Truxton / Tatsujin
Tatsujin (Tourvision PCE bootleg)
Truxton II / Tatsujin Oh
GunHed (Tourvision PCE bootleg)
The Next Space
Super Star Soldier (Tourvision PCE bootleg)
Strike Gunner S.T.G
Final Star Force
Viper Phase 1
Mars Matrix: Hyper Solid Shooting
Romset: 2016 kb / 8 files / 457.8 zip
Credits Mameinfo and Mametesters Project Robert J. Rabgno et al.
Pisces (c) 19?? Subelectro.
- TECHNICAL -
Main CPU : Zilog Z80 (@ 3.072 Mhz)
Sound Chips : Tone generator and discrete circuits
Screen orientation : Vertical
Video resolution : 224 x 256 pixels
Screen refresh : 60.61 Hz
Palette colors : 98
Players : 2
Control : 2-way joystick
Buttons : 1 (FIRE)
- TRIVIA -
A bootleg of this game is known as "Omni".
- SCORING -
Shooting a yellow ship on stage 1 : 80 points.
Shooting a blue ship on stage 1 : 80 points.
Shooting a falling blue ship on stage 1 : 100 - 800 points.
Shooting a bird dead center on stage 2: 100 points.
Shooting a bird's wing on stage 2 : 20 points.
Docking the ship on stage 3 : points awarded for remaining fuel.
Shooting the falling ships on stage 4 : 100 points.
Destroying the mother-ship : 800 points.
- TIPS AND TRICKS -
* On stage 1, you can ignore as many yellow ships as possible, and only aim for the blue ones. When the yellow ones move off screen there is often a chance that the next wave will include a blue ship. Since the blue ships are worth more points they are worth waiting for.
* On stage 2 the birds do not fire until they are fully developed. You can usually take out 3 or 4 of them before they start firing.
* On stage 2 you can concentrate on continual fire on birds wings when there are only 2 or 3 remaining, as this awards 20 points per hit and does not destroy the bird. You can rack up a good score by doing this, but watch out for the falling bullets.
* The asteroids positioning on the docking stage is totally random, so this stage is often down to chance. Do not use your thrusters to maximize your bonus points.
* On stage 4, the ships which come down from the cloud move across you from left to right and back again. You can time your firing so that they are hit when directly above you. Note that only the mother-ship fires at you so you can take out the ships when not directly below the cloud, and be safe in the knowledge that you have no bullets to avoid.
- CONTRIBUTE -
Edit this entry: http://www.arcade-history.com/?&page=detail&id=1977&o=2
Licensed from Alexis Bousiges under a CC Attribution 3.0 License
00000000 4110 00000003 FFFFFFFF Infinite Lives
00000000 5160 00000069 FFFFFFFF Infinite Fuel
20800000 049C 000000C3 FFFFFFFF Invincibility
20810000 0ED8 000000C3 FFFFFFFF Invincibility (2/5) 1st = Enemy, 2nd = Fire
20810000 1A86 000000C9 FFFFFFFF Invincibility (3/5) Scenery (Scene 3). You can't move until finish docking though
20810000 1D81 000000C9 FFFFFFFF Invincibility (4/5) Asteroid (Scene 3)
20810000 2548 000000C3 FFFFFFFF Invincibility (5/5) Boss (Scene 4)
00000000 407B 00000000 FFFFFFFF Rapid Fire
00000000 4113 00000003 FFFFFFFF Always Have Triple Shot
20800100 05F6 00000008 FFFFFFFF Select Bullet Speed Default = 0x06
Credit Pugsy's MAME Cheat file