• Computer & PC Games
• Console Games
• Arcade Games
• Pinball Machines
• Handheld Games
• Traditional Games
• PlayStation 2
• Game Boy Advance
• Nintendo 64
and more platforms...
You are a game expert?
You are interested in
sharing your knowledge?
Submit your data here:
• Top contributors
Units produced: Sega
Controls/Input Device: Control(joy8way), Buttons(3)
Number of Players: 2
Acting Talent involved:
More Machine Details:
More System Details:
Game Awards Nominations:
Game Awards Won:
Quartet 2 VGMuseum Game Endings
Quartet 2 on CAESAR
Quartet 2 high score and replay at MARP
Quartet 2 on datObase
MAME folder name: quartet2
Display: x @ 0.00Hz (0.00 pixclock)
Emulated in MAME via driver :
Status: ; Emulation:
Graphic: ; Sound: ; Color:
Palette size: ; Savestate:
- 0.147u2: hap fixed clone Omega Fighter Special. The game fails to boot or finish post. After showing bad rom errors, the game resets.
- 0.147u1: Fixed maincpu rom loading.
- 0.122u7: Fixed gfx1/2/3/4/5 rom loading.
- 0.89u3: Changed Z80 CPU2 clock speed to 5MHz.
- 0.37b10: Yochizo added 'Omega Fighter' (UPL 1989) and clone Omega Fighter Special.
- 21st November 2000: Yochizo fixed some graphics bugs in the Omega Fighter / Atomic Robo-kid driver.
- 8th November 2000: Yochizo sent in a driver for Omega Fighter and Atomic Robo-kid.
- 25th April 1999: Dumped Omega Fighter Special.
LEVELS: 8 (restarts once)
* FB Alpha
Recommended Games (Star Force):
Night Star (DECO Cassette)
Alpha Mission / ASO
Alpha Mission II / ASO II
Astro Warrior (Mega-Tech)
Truxton / Tatsujin
Tatsujin (Tourvision PCE bootleg)
Truxton II / Tatsujin Oh
GunHed (Tourvision PCE bootleg)
The Next Space
Super Star Soldier (Tourvision PCE bootleg)
Strike Gunner S.T.G
Final Star Force
Viper Phase 1
Mars Matrix: Hyper Solid Shooting
Romset: 2016 kb / 8 files / 457.8 zip
Credits Mameinfo and Mametesters Project Robert J. Rabgno et al.
Quartet 2 (c) 1986 Sun Corp. of America.
Quartet 2 is not a sequel, it's an update available as a conversion kit :
* You can change characters on the fly during the game when you continue, while in the original Quartet, the characters were affixed to the specific color joystick areas.
* You can have just two players at the same time instead of four.
- TECHNICAL -
Game ID: 317-0010
- TRIVIA -
Originally developed by Sega as "Quartet".
- CONTRIBUTE -
Edit this entry: http://www.arcade-history.com/?&page=detail&id=39701&o=2
Licensed from Alexis Bousiges under a CC Attribution 3.0 License